Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Travel Notebook...

For those who want to see a different side of themselves, their environment and the people around them while they travel: A travel notebook based on 20 challenges that include taking a photo with a disposable camera during the challenge.

This project has been massive and taken up lots of time and energy but I'm so so happy with the results. I feel very attached to this project since I took all the pictures and drew everything in the journal. Going to get it all printed later today.

Here is my moodboard and initial inspiration:



Here are some shots from the notebook layout:
(PLEASE ingore the text/picture boxes that mysteriously showed up in the screen shots of it all... bummer but I'm too busy to re-screenshot everyhing)











The notebook comes with a disposable camera, picture corners (sticky corners that you slip pics into) and 3 postcards.

Here are the postcards! Love them so much...





2 comments:

  1. Did you also sketch pages 39 and 43? They are charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sketched it all! I'm in love with this project. Thanks Phil!!

    ReplyDelete