Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm busy,... so so busy!

Hi!
I'm living the dream right now world wide web! This job at Surface Jalouse is opening so many doors and allowing me to create some crazy stuff. (Ie. neons lights and mirrors inspired by the artist Zilon for the Festival Design & Mode in Montreal---- ummmm, is this real?! Am I dreaming?)

I'm also finishing up my final projects and still working as a creative assistant to a marketing professor at the John Molson School of Business. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time! But I'm loving it.

Here's a peek at my magazine:

Front and Back cover...





Spread from the article "Tripping on Fireworks" -- Photo cred to Hisham Eid


Illustrated spread "HIGHWAISTED Accesories in Space"


Article on art in abandoned Mtl buildings

No comments:

Post a Comment