Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Milestone!

Guess what,.... I reached 100 views on a blog post last week! This has never happened!

In fact, I'm feeling pretty good right now because every post I've made in 2011 has gotten more views than the last. This is wonderful news for me considering I started this blog over a year and a half ago and I'm only now getting some momentum. It's even better news due to the thought, heart and soul that I poured into that last post - I'm so proud that's the post that got me to my 100th view...

This experience that has really taught me the benefits of putting yourself out there and not worrying about others' judgments but rather, being open to their criticism. Yes, I know I'm just talking about my personal blog and the life lesson does seem rather weighty considering the medium, but it's so true. I'm blown-away by the affect this blog has had on me.

Anyways, this is just a short thanks to all those that have supported me along this journey!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that it? You reached a 100 views and that's it? I typically ditch any blog with less than a post every week. You're using a spot in my favorites, right next to Seth Godin's blog, actually. But he gives me a post everyday and you did not post anything for at least a whole month.
    I demand more posts, even if they are just one or two sentences long (Seth cheats like that). You can develop your ideas over multiple posts instead of trying to fit everything in one single post. Anyways, I'll check again in a few weeks, and you better post something new or else I'll give your spot to Stuff White People Like. ;-)

    ReplyDelete