Wednesday, February 8, 2012

POWER OF THE MIND



Changing my mentality and being proactive about a positive change. I'm going to experiment with the powers of positive reinforcement and envisioning the future (short, medium and long term) that I want for myself. Taking a few moments several times throughout the day to remind myself of my value as a creator. Also, reminding myself of where I want to be in the next year and therefore, lighting the fire for the actions I must take in order to get to that point.

MANIFESTING THROUGH ENVISIONING AND ACTING ON/TOWARDS GOALS.

For those of you who need a little kick, as I often do:

A fantastic collection of manifestos for the creative in all of us. Btw, if you do not follow this blog, you absolutely should! (Pics of journal were borrowed from this page)

A great blog of inspirational design. Dedicated young designer who did one design a day (the end goal being simply creation) for a year.

Follow me on twitter! I like to share creative stuff! @EebsBerenstein

Collection of weird, interesting, stimulating, visually appealing:

Hedonistic Sustainibility -- Europe is at the forefront of design, architecture, living-well... optimal living, you could say! Check out this great TED Talks by inspiring and innovative architect/visionary Bjarke Ingels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXT_CI7KRU


No comments:

Post a Comment