Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shine A Light *** Looking back...

My loving mother has been a great supporter of my design endeavours from the very beginning.

Three years ago, she hired me to create a promo poster for a gala fundraising dinner organized by the Bishop's University School of Education.

Looking at these three pieces, you can see really how far I've come as a designer. Wonder what it'll look like next year!?


Here's my most recent Shine A Light poster for the March 31st, 2012 event:



Same event, under a different name: Teachers For Hope, March 26, 2011. Followed by the First promotional poster I ever designed I think... for the February 13, 2010, Shine A Light event.




Insane how far one can come in 2 years... Really makes me thankful for the decisions I made - moving from marketing to design was tops at that point in my life. Also really makes me thankful to have such a supporting family and group of people around me who encourage me to create! Not to get all mushy about it but, here's to following your instincts and passions!

No comments:

Post a Comment