Monday, March 8, 2010

Official! BOOM!

Another thing to add to my countdown... officially leaving my present position as co-head administrator of B & G Realties in May when I depart for ITALY!
So,.. explosion it is!! I'm ready for the excitement and fear and adventure of the new!
What will this next job bring? What doors will be opened? What skills will I learn?
I should jump on the job-searching/interviewing process asap. Can I really fit another task into my schedule?? As much as I feel the need to have something lined up for my return in June, I know this trip will change my mentality completely. Maybe the job I'd go for now will be a 180 from what I'll want in June.
Oh right, forgot to mention, I officially registered my design business! Erin Willett Designs. Oh yes... feels so good!
So, if the fates are with me, maybe I won't need to line up a job. Maybe, just maybe, I can use my last 10 months in Montreal to explore my entrepreneur and designer sides. And, I'll have a degree in marketing, so I should technically have all the skills needed to market myself effectively. It'll be tough. But, as mentioned, the explosion is suppose to entail grabbing my life by the balls! Why not step out and allow myself to rock the shit out of my first year as a small business owner? After all, this is supposed to be my lucky year! Shine on me, Fates!

No comments:

Post a Comment